Big Country 99.5 Tulsa Farm Show Giveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (KXBL)
1. This Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in the State of Oklahoma and live within the News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of News On 6, the Tulsa CW, Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest. For purposes of this contest, Griffin Media and Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) will collectively be referred to as “Contest Facilitator.”
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household for the entire duration of this promotion. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) within thirty (30) days preceding the start date of this contest are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
3. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by Contest Facilitator, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of Contest Facilitator shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any person’s participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma and US laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete, or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. Contest Facilitators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter by completing an online entry form located at: bigcountry995.com/tulsafarmshow. All entries must include participant’s name, phone number, email address and city. In the event a participant does not have an email address, participant should respond with “None”. However, participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event they are selected as a winner. If an entry form does not include a phone number and does not include an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm CST on December 9th, 2023, to be qualified.
11. WINNER SELECTION: On or before December 11th, 2023, one (1) winner will be selected and will receive one (1) Tulsa Farm Show Prize Package as fully described below. Only one winner will be selected for this contest. Winner will be selected at random.
12. GRAND PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected and will receive one (1) Tulsa Farm Show Prize Package as outlined below:
·Kubota Zero Turn Mower (Kubota Z232KW-42) from Stewart Martin Kubota (Approximate Value: $4,950.00)
·Load Trail Utility Trailer 12' x 77" single axle trailer with a dovetail and 3' spring assist gate, toolbox, tie downs, and flooring (Approximate Value: $3,500.00)
o Total Approximate Value: $8,450.00
Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Contest Facilitator reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner acknowledges any and all risks or repercussions associated with the prize, including mowing, hitching the trailer, etc.
Once a grand prize winner has been selected, he/she/they will be required to fill out a W9 digitally or in person and return it to Griffin Media before they can be awarded. Grand Prize winner has 30 days from the time of being notified of winning to return their W9 to Griffin Media. Failure to return a filled out W9 could result in the grand prize winner being disqualified and their prizes revoked by Contest Facilitator, with or without notice.
Winner must pick up their prize at Canady Trailers within 30 days of being notified of winning. Winners must have a valid ID in order to pick up their prize. Location of store is as follows:
·11415 West 61st, Sapulpa, OK 74066
13. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. Contest Facilitator is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by Contest Facilitator;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return a signed W9;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
f. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
14. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner.
15. Winner will be notified by telephone. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. Contest Facilitator reserve the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Media, Contest Facilitator and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2023 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during 2023 exceeds $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Media for the 2023 calendar year.
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Meta.
18. Complete rules are available at Griffin Media, parent company of Big Country 99.5 (KXBL), Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at bigcountry995.com.
Full terms and conditions are also available at bigcountry995.com.