1. This Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 21 years of age, who reside in the State of Oklahoma and live within the News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of News On 6, the Tulsa CW, Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest. For purposes of this contest, Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW and Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) will collectively be referred to as “Contest Facilitator.”
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household for the entire duration of this promotion. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) within thirty (30) days preceding the start date of this contest are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
3. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by Contest Facilitator, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of Contest Facilitator shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any person’s participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete, or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. Contest Facilitators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) different ways to enter the Keystone Light Guided Fishing Trip Giveaway. The two (2) different ways to enter to win one of two grand prizes are as follows below:
1) ON-AIR: Each weekday, starting June 19, 2023, through July 28, 2023 (minus July 4th, 2023), there will be one (1) daily cue-to-enter. The On-Air Cue-to-Call will air on or around 3:15pm (CST) each weekday. When a participant hears the cue-to-call, he/she/they must call Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) and must be the nineth (9th) caller and he/she/they will receive one (1) Qualifying Keystone Light Prize Pack as follows below.
2) KEYSTONE LIGHT RETAILERS: Participants may enter on select Wednesdays throughout the promotional period at select Keystone Light locations. Those locations and times are as follows:
·Wednesday, June 21st, 5pm to 6pm at Doc’s Apple Market, 645 S. Elm Street in Oologah, OK
·Wednesday, June 28th, 5pm to 6pm at Price Mart-18, 2020 S. Main, Sapulpa, OK
·Wednesday, July 5th, 5pm to 6pm at Doc’s Country Market, 15028 S. Memorial, Bixby, OK
·Wednesday, July 12th, 5pm to 6pm at Cox Cash Save – 4038, 420 E. 8th Street, Okmulgee, OK
·Wednesday, July 19th, 5pm to 6pm at Country Mart – 3T, 910 N. Hwy 51, Coweta, OK
·Wednesday, July 26th, 5pm to 6pm at Doc’s Apple Market, 645 S. Elm Street in Oologah, OK
A table for Big Country 99.5 will be set up at each location noted above and will include a Win a Guided Fishing Trip on Keystone Lake flyer with a QR Code for participants to scan. Once a participant scans this QR Code with his/her/their smart phone, they will be directed to the Keystone Light Win a Guided Fishing Trip Entry Form. Participant must complete the Keystone Light Win a Guided Fishing Trip Entry Form in its entirety and submit it to be included in the prize drawing. All entry forms must be submitted on-site and must include participant’s name, phone number, email address and a response to any and all other questions listed. In the event a participant does not have an email address, participant should respond with “None”. However, participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event he/she/they are selected as a winner. If an entry form does not include a phone number AND does not include an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. All entries must be completed and submitted on-site by 7:00pm (CST) on each date noted above. Contest Facilitator will not be responsible for cellular reception and cannot guarantee access to WiFi. There is a possibility a location has WiFi available, however, Contest Facilitator has no control over on-site WiFi. Participants may enter at multiple locations and multiple dates which are listed above, but only one entry form per person, per location, per date will be allowed. All other entries will be deemed noll and void. No purchase necessary to win.
11. ON-AIR QUALIFYING PRIZE(S): Each weekday during the promotional period, one (1) qualifying prize winner will be selected on-air per cue-to-call per weekday. Total number of ON-AIR qualifying winners is up to, but no more than, twenty-nine (29) during the promotional period. Each winner will receive one (1) Qualifying Prize Package as listed below. Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
·Qualifying Keystone Light Prize Pack: Includes, but is not limited to, a pair of Keystone Light flip-flops, Keystone Light sunglasses, Keystone Light baseball hat and a Big Country fishing bobber Total Approximate Prize Value: $30.00
All ON-AIR Qualifying Daily Prize Winners must pick up their prize at the Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) studio within 30 days from being notified of winning. Winners must have a valid ID in order to pick up their prize. Hours and location of the studio are as follows:
·Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
·303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103
12. GRAND PRIZE(S): There will be two (2) grand prizes given away throughout the promotional period of this contest. Schedule and prize details are outlined below:
1)ON-AIR: On or before July 28, 2023, one grand prize winner will be selected from the qualifying on-air winners. Winner will receive one (1) grand prize as listed below.
2)KEYSTONE LIGHT RETAILERS: On or before July 28, 2023, one grand prize winner will be selected from the qualifying entrants who filled out a complete Keystone Light Win a Guided Fishing Trip Entry Form on location at one of the retailers listed above. Winner will receive one (1) grand prize as listed below.
·Grand Prize: Guided Fishing Trip certificate for four on Keystone Lake courtesy of Advanced Angling Guide Service. Certificate is valid through July 2024 at any Advanced Angling Guide Service locations in Collinsville, OK. (Total Value: $400)
All Grand Prize Winners must pick up their certificate at the Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) studio within 30 days from being notified of winning. Winners must have a valid ID in order to pick up their prize. Hours and location of the studio are as follows:
·Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
·303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103
Once a grand prize winner has been selected, he/she/they will be required to fill out a W9 digitally or in person and return it to Griffin Media before they pick up their certificate at the studio. Grand Prize winner(s) has 30 days from the time of being notified of winning to return their W9 to Griffin Media. Failure to return a filled out W9 could result in the grand prize winner being disqualified and their prize(s) revoked by Contest Facilitator, with or without notice.
If the prize for this giveaway is for an activity or live event, and such event is temporarily postponed or permanently canceled due to disease, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, any acts of government and/or any reason that is beyond the control of Griffin Media or Big Country 99.5 (KXBL) then no substitution shall be provided by Sponsor. Sponsor does not make any representation or warranty about the safety of the concert in light of COVID-19. By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner and their guest(s) acknowledge the risk of large group gatherings and assume all risks of accepting the Prize, attending the concert and any other risks associated with the concert, including any and all repercussions associated with attending the event.
13. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. Contest Facilitator is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by Contest Facilitator;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner;
f. Prizewinner is under the age of 21;
g. Prizewinner does not have a valid fishing license; or
h. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
14. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by Contest Facilitator or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
15. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgment (“Documents”) provided by Contest Facilitator. The signed documents must be received by Contest Facilitator within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. Contest Facilitator reserve the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Media, Contest Facilitator and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2023 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during 2023 exceeds $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Media for the 2023 calendar year.
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
18. Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.bigcountry995.com.
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.bigcountry995.com.